Snake Mount ETC

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
I realize how this sounds but bear with me. I have a copperhead in the freezer I killed this spring. My wife found it in the freezer and is not thrilled with it being there while I wait for my taxidermist to take it. He is a good guy but has fallen in love and not really doing much. I'd appreciate reccomendations if any ones knows of a reasonable taxidermist who does snake mounts near Warren County. I have no idea if this is possible but I also considered having a set of pistol grips made from the skin.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Maybe look for someone who does freeze drying. I had my son's first kill, a dove, done over 30 years ago and it still looks great.
I can only say that you must not be like some on here. It would cost them thousands just to get the pieces put back together. LOL.

nchunt101

Ten Pointer
Maybe look for someone who does freeze drying. I had my son's first kill, a dove, done over 30 years ago and it still looks great.
I can only say that you must not be like some on here. It would cost them thousands just to get the pieces put back together. LOL.

I broke my stick before I could do much damage. I had made the walking stick years ago at camp and regret its demise.

phillim494

Button Buck
Check out taxidermy shops online. I have found both freeze dried & taxidermy work for snakes. Huffman taxidermy does freeze drying.

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
You must have a very caring wife if that dang freezer is still in working order. LOL. In fact you should consider yourself very, very lucky if you are still allowed in the house. :eek::eek: