Pancreatic Cancer Stage 4.

lbksmom

Banned
Our son Paul was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer that has spread to his liver. This was posted on the regular posts. I am asking all Christians to unite and and form a prayer chain around him and his wife and three sons.
I know my God is in control. He knows exactly where the cancer is growing and what His plan is for my son.
I ask for peace for all of us who love Paul.
As many of you know we lost a son to suicide eight years ago. The burden is heavy on our hearts.
Thank you for your prayers

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You and your family are in our prayer chain..I'll add all of you to the prayer chain at our Church as well.
My wife's aunt had a whipple procedure about 15 years ago, and is still doing surprisingly well. Treatments have become very advanced so there's always hope that he will respond well to one or more of the earlier treatments.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Praying for you and your family. Don't be afraid to go for a 3rd, 4th , 5th or even 6th opinion. I know someone that went to Dr. after Dr. and finally found someone to help. It wasn't a cure but it bought them a lot more time than just sitting around like the other Dr's recommended.

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
I have a cousin that is currently winning a battle with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer that the doctors gave a very grim prognosis to! Keep believing, and we will keep praying!