Say a prayer for Rick

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My hunting partner Rick who many of you know is having some health issues. He went into the hospital the other day and they were planning to do a bypass. Today he had some complications and is having a rough go of it. Keep him in your prayers and I hope by turkey season we are chasing gobbler together.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I was able to briefly see him today in ICU. He is greatful for the prayers and well wishes from the guys out here.

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Not much good to report.... Rick is having a rough go of it so keep him in your prayers.

creekhobo

Ten Pointer
My hunting partner Rick who many of you know is having some health issues. He went into the hospital the other day and they were planning to do a bypass. Today he had some complications and is having a rough go of it. Keep him in your prayers and I hope by turkey season we are chasing gobbler together.

Is this Ridgerunner?

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
He is still in icu having a tough go of it. Family is grateful for the prayers. I look forward to another opportunity to chase gobblers with Rick.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
He is still in icu having a tough go of it. Family is grateful for the prayers. I look forward to another opportunity to chase gobblers with Rick.

I look forward to you telling that story!

Just once, I'd like Rick Poole in my truck, with the exit 2 miles ahead, and I'm in the LEFT lane, then 1 mile ahead and I'm still in the left lane, then 800 yards ahead and I'm STILL , all the way until Mr T announced the exit is close!

Probably put him right back in ICU though :(

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
I look forward to you telling that story!

Just once, I'd like Rick Poole in my truck, with the exit 2 miles ahead, and I'm in the LEFT lane, then 1 mile ahead and I'm still in the left lane, then 800 yards ahead and I'm STILL , all the way until Mr T announced the exit is close!

Probably put him right back in ICU though :(

that's just down right mean right there,,,,,shame shame,,,,,