Lapua brass in sale

Guybo

Eight Pointer
Lapua does make top quality brass, it's a little pricey even when it's on sale but imo it's well worth the extra cost because the specs are tight and it seems to last forever. I use it in .308 and .260 with excellent results. Now if they would just make it in 25.06 i'd be happy. I use Norma for that but honestly think the Lapua is a little better.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Lapua does make top quality brass, it's a little pricey even when it's on sale but imo it's well worth the extra cost because the specs are tight and it seems to last forever. I use it in .308 and .260 with excellent results. Now if they would just make it in 25.06 i'd be happy. I use Norma for that but honestly think the Lapua is a little better.

They make it in 30.06.....just neck it down.....lol.....but Norma is right there with lapua as far as quality goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guybo

Eight Pointer
They make it in 30.06.....just neck it down.....lol.....but Norma is right there with lapua as far as quality goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I almost purchased the 30.06 once to neck down but I just don't like using brass with a headstamp other than what the caliber really is, I know that just being finicky. I have about 300pcs of Rem 30.06 brass and played around necking it down to .257 but just wasn't happy so I purchased the Norma. I have no complaints with the Norma brass it is no doubt top quality and I agree it's right there with Lapua I just tend to like the Lapua a little better. Thanks for the heads up on the sale. Mike