Kudos for NCWRC

Travis299

Six Pointer
I had lost or misplaced my 2017/18 license & tags and sent an email to the NCWRC which promptly mailed new ones to me at no charge. Several other times I have contacted them for various reasons and they have ALWAYS been courteous, accurate & fast with their response. These folks are great to deal with and take pride in their work if you ever need something done. Kudos to all of them that work for the NCWRC.

brucesmith0817

Six Pointer
I had lost or misplaced my 2017/18 license & tags and sent an email to the NCWRC which promptly mailed new ones to me at no charge. Several other times I have contacted them for various reasons and they have ALWAYS been courteous, accurate & fast with their response. These folks are great to deal with and take pride in their work if you ever need something done. Kudos to all of them that work for the NCWRC.
Lost my tags somehow last week made mistake an went to Walmart to get replacement charged me 7.00 should have got them on line

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns

in raleigh and in the field they have always been as Travis says.

And to me they have one more thankless job. somebody bitching about something ALL the time.

I would guess a GW spends way too much time on" what if" scenarios that someone runs by them trying to circumvent the regs.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
They've been much more helpful than the Division of Natural Resources in WV ever were. I've emailed them several times with questions and they've always given a quick and thorough reply. About a month ago my dog chewed up my harvest report card and I had a new one in the mail 4 days letter.

Billy

Twelve Pointer
Contributor

Agreed! My lifetime tags didn't show up this year. I sent them an email asking why. They were able to tell me the date I requested them and the date they were mailed to me, and had new tags on the way the same day.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Agreed! My lifetime tags didn't show up this year. I sent them an email asking why. They were able to tell me the date I requested them and the date they were mailed to me, and had new tags on the way the same day.

Same for me... My lifetimes didn't show up by about the 1st of August... Called in and talked to a really nice lady, gave her my ID number, and they were at the house in 2 days.
Always had good experiences with the WRC staff...