Facebook decoy find.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
I recently picked up 50 plus decoys at less than a dollar per. Some need a little TCL but nothing major. A couple have cracks and others received a pellet or two. I have drained the water from them and will be doing a good repair to make sure they are hunt worthy.
20170717_100358.jpg

The pack included some magnum mallards. I already have a ton of them so they are being repainted. Todas was "arts and crafts" time at the house. I think the geese and "Canvasbacks" turned out for a first attempt at repainting waterfowl. I have a number of other mallards that will soon be bluebills.
Suggestions for improvement welcome.

20170820_160849.jpg

Gus

Six Pointer
The Canada butt feeder has too much white- comes from factory like that.
Flared a lot of birds on us until we took the boat out 100 yds to see what seemed to be flaring them. It was the first time we used butt geese and they looked like swan from a distance. Took up the butts and birds decoyed right. Ended up painting em all white for swan butts.

CountryRN

Twelve Pointer
The Canada butt feeder has too much white- comes from factory like that.
Flared a lot of birds on us until we took the boat out 100 yds to see what seemed to be flaring them. It was the first time we used butt geese and they looked like swan from a distance. Took up the butts and birds decoyed right. Ended up painting em all white for swan butts.

Thanks. I may dull it down by lightly dusting it with some primer gray.