My new Tube Calls

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Ok all you Turkey hunters,,just finished with another tube design. This one is Bacodi wood and a .006 latex. Has a lot of volume and the Bacodi helps it tone down and be soft if you want to. Just a hobbie of mine but these calls kill turkeys. Just wanted to show off my finished work.. A pic of a few i have done in acrylic and African black wood.
011639bc9be9f9fef71611963489efa8.jpg
9d1ecc3c0125609647dbf1a5568f117f.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
nice work satisfying to kill one with call you make self you ever try the old pill bottle tube call
Yes sir , nothing like killing birds with self made calls. Ive never made a pill bottle call but i know the old timers use to with great success. I hope some day that one of my calls will be someone's favorite call to carry.

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
the one i would 'knock off "if i could make tube calls is the morgan caller. metal snuff can inside a wood barrel.

prettiest ring you ever heard.

Arronmdn what is the one on the far right made of?

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
the one i would 'knock off "if i could make tube calls is the morgan caller. metal snuff can inside a wood barrel.

prettiest ring you ever heard.

Arronmdn what is the one on the far right made of?
The one on the rt is a color i made by pouring my own clear acrylic and mixing green,black,white dye to it. Same as doing the one on the left with red,orange and black dye and swirling it together.