His/Her Bows

witler

Eight Pointer
Wife and I are looking to buy bows, mainly for target shooting in backyard, I may use mine for hunting. We are looking for a shop in Triangle area for purchase and set-up. For what ever reason I don't feel comfortable buying from Box store, not sure of knowledge when it comes to one on one attention.

Years ago I got a bow in Durham, Little River Archery, now gone, good service.

So again if anyone knows of such a place in Triangle area, Thank you.

Smitty010203

Twelve Pointer
You could buy mine and my wifes old bows. ;) Elite 32 and Elite spirit. purchased and setup by NC hunter supply before it was turned over to First flight. They are awesome bows but we just got setup with Mathews thanks to my wife. Both have QAD ultra rest installed. Hers is in Realtree and is 40-50# I thinkkk and mine is all black with 60-70# limbs. Not sure what her draw weight is but I believe mine is 29"...

Otherwise.. First flight will take care of you and you definitely have the right idea wanting to go to a bow shop.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
Try First Flight Archery.

I wouldn't go there again, owner was an absolute jerk when I took my bow in for repairs. Not sure if it was because it was warranty work or just his attitude in general but he definitely lost my business, and that was before we discovered that he'd ordered and installed the incorrect string/cables which caused a catastrophic failure 3 months later. Just got the bow back from pse and that was their findings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
I wouldn't go there again, owner was an absolute jerk when I took my bow in for repairs. Not sure if it was because it was warranty work or just his attitude in general but he definitely lost my business, and that was before we discovered that he'd ordered and installed the incorrect string/cables which caused a catastrophic failure 3 months later. Just got the bow back from pse and that was their findings.

That the skinny, tall white dude with shaved head, few tats? Pitbull in the store?

That was funny, autocorrect had me write tatas, but I caught it first.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
That the skinny, tall white dude with shaved head, few tats? Pitbull in the store?

That was funny, autocorrect had me write tatas, but I caught it first.
Not sure had a beard and hair when I was in but that was right after he'd bought out Justin