Old drum charter

Justin

Old Mossy Horns
Norman Miller on Ocracoke. If you're gonna catch em via boat, may as well have some white water around ya for effect. 😬

darenative

Twelve Pointer
Oriental or cedar island

Gotcha. If those boys are booked up in that area and you don't mind driving a little farther I'd recommend Abel Harmon 252-916-5602. I think he lives in the Englehard area.
My mom chartered him 3 or 4 nights ago, and it sounded like a good trip with some big fish caughtFullSizeR.jpg

Last edited:

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Adam jones does drum trips outta englehard I think. If his drum fishing is anything like his duck guiding, your gonna have sore arms and backs from catching.

Bruiser

Old Mossy Horns
Great to see my good friend Capt Dave getting the plugs. I have had a lot of good times hanging out in his little shop, back porch and boat. The man is as good as advertised. Book him asap....trust me, the bite turned on BIG TIME this past Saturday.

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Great to see my good friend Capt Dave getting the plugs. I have had a lot of good times hanging out in his little shop, back porch and boat. The man is as good as advertised. Book him asap....trust me, the bite turned on BIG TIME this past Saturday.

well actually friday night but who's counting? :)

friend caught five yesterday during the eclipse from 43 to 50"