Wild game Innovations

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I haven't bought any since I first started hunting and didn't know any better. Their gear is junk but I definitely wouldn't buy it now either way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Chances are people buy their products and don't even know it. They have their hands in all kinds of products.

Knock on wood.....I have had good luck with their trail cameras so I probably will buy another if I need one.

sent from...... Tapatalk

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I bought one of their game cams on a recommendation here a few years ago as it was my first, it was junk and started a cycle of warranty claims. Someone did me a favor and it was stolen. Even before this recent uncovering of malfeasance I wouldn't have had anything to do with them.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
Chances are people buy their products and don't even know it. They have their hands in all kinds of products

Ain't that the truth. I'm not a fan of the Busbice's but they have so many brands under their umbrella now it's hard to avoid. But I still try to whenever possible.

UpATree

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I bought a WGI feeder from Cabela's in 2015. It didn't make it through the 90 day Cabela's warranty so I took it back. A 60 mile (each way) trip and nearly a full day of hauling it out of the woods, bringing the new one back, putting it together, hauling corn through the woods, etc. This second one died in the middle of the rut so I didn't have a feeder at the peak of the season. No more WGI for me.

Bean

Eight Pointer
I don't care for their TV show but I have used their cameras with no problems. I'm not saying that a lot of people don't have problems from them just haven't myself. I have 4 cameras 2 of which I have been using for 4+ years. I will say the old man is goofy to say the least.

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I bought 8 cameras 4-5 years ago. All 8 of them quit by year 2. Half of them quit in the first 2 months. The warranty was ok at first, but once I returned more than 2 cameras in a couple months time, they quit honoring the warranty. That alone is enough to keep me looking elsewhere for cameras. "Big Bill" and his show are reason enough not to like them, and his recent troubles are enough to avoid supporting all his companies if I have other options.

buckman84

Eight Pointer
I have went through two of their cameras, and regret ever buying the first one. Their customer service is a joke. And they do not want to help you by any means. I now own four moultrie cameras and have had 0 problems. I for one will never purchase anything from that company again.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I will keep buying the refurb cameras on ebay as long as I can get them for 15-20 bucks each......so far they all work perfectly....The refurb company must use better parts than the originator

bshobbs

Old Mossy Horns
I have a couple of game cameras still out in the woods. Have not checked them since April. Guess I need to go check them to see if they are still working.

pinehunter

Eight Pointer
I have a WI trail camera. I will not buy anything else. The camera is good to go. The practices of the company are not.

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
I bought one of their cameras. It was the worst camera I've had so far in my hundreds of cameras I've owned. Doubt Ill ever buy anymore of their stuff.

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
As you can tell by reading this some times people get lucky and get some that work but more have bad experience and that is boat I'm in I tried couple different ones from them years ago both were junk same with family members no one I know uses them anymore one feeder I bought had broken piece when opened it up their cusomer service was one worse I've dealt with another thing that turned me away

brucesmith0817

Six Pointer
I tried about every camera out there an very few have lasted over a couple of years. I just buy cheap ones now an throw them a way when they quit

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

brucesmith0817

Six Pointer
Cuddieback was one of the worst ones I ever used never lasted over a year an wanted as much as a new camera to do warranty work

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

ladeer

Six Pointer
I bought one of their cameras. It was the worst camera I've had so far in my hundreds of cameras I've owned. Doubt Ill ever buy anymore of their stuff.
Out of 100's of cameras? You either are buying bad ones or you have a lot to put out.