Permit draws

eatsleephunt

Anyone get selected in the first round of draws? I have a few and I'm pretty stoked about it.

wildcat3

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
How and when are you notified if you were not drawn? I applied for Second Creek but when I go online it still says pending ?

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
How and when are you notified if you were not drawn? I applied for Second Creek but when I go online it still says pending ?

they haven't drew all them go by the deadline they draw few days after the deadline second creek ML and rifle hasn't drawn yet

eatsleephunt

My daughter and I drew a youth dove hunt. Other draws are pending

I have many others pending also. Unfortunately, don't have much time to dove hunt this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

eatsleephunt

I bought a point of sale Second Creek permit for bow season. The draw hasn't happened yet for gun season. It's typically a day or two after the deadline date.

appmtnhntr

Twelve Pointer
Only one out of the 7 that I've applied for has been drawn yet.

I drew one of the Johns River Loop Road dove hunts on Labor Day monday. Which works out fine. I grew up near Morganton and can roll it into a trip to see my parents.
We will see what happens with the various deer hunts I applied for.

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
Waiting on Sept. 2. Generally, the drawing occurs mid-night of the dead line. I have bought left over permits the next day.