Now I know

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Well I have had an egg thief and couldn't figure out what it was. Game cam told the story, usually they kill chickens. Gonna be some pinched toes tonight.

Hate my old yaller dawg is old and can't take care of this like he has for years. 20690104_1968106686792789_9093128053487817886_o.jpg

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
I hate dang possums. They consume 90% of my coyote bait. Consume 95% of the battery power in my game cameras. Hope you make a good one out of the little devil. LOL.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
How is it getting in? You kill this one another will show up to take it's place. My wife had chickens for years and I just put a door on the coop. At sunset the chickens went in and I closed the door. Later on I put a roof over the entire pen. Problems solved. I told my wife that if you have chickens then someone is going to try to eat them or their eggs. Everybody out there loves chicken. She lost a few but she understood how the world works.

nccatfisher

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
How is it getting in? You kill this one another will show up to take it's place. My wife had chickens for years and I just put a door on the coop. At sunset the chickens went in and I closed the door. Later on I put a roof over the entire pen. Problems solved. I told my wife that if you have chickens then someone is going to try to eat them or their eggs. Everybody out there loves chicken. She lost a few but she understood how the world works.
Crawling over the fence. He is gone and the problem is for the time eliminated.

I went 10 years and had absolutely no problem with any critters, as I had a full time security guard, but cancer, heart issues and old age has taken it's toll on him. Instead of him spending all night out and about he lays beside my bed. I now am fixing to let the next one step up and take his place. I just have to put the tracking collar on her for a few days and make sure she is staying here at night and not out wandering. She is 8 now and I suspect she will fall right into the routine. A few years ago she would have left the country looking for varmints but I think she will be content to stay here and keep them away from the house/farm.

aaronmdln1

Six Pointer
Had 6 chickens killed in a month, thought was a weasel or coon as it pulled them through the wire and only eat the heads. Finally caught one them dang grinners and havent lost a chicken yet. Hate them things

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk