2017 Hunting Contest

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
appmtnhntr;1849561 I would like to see more adherence to "Pic with person said:
Pic needs to have weapon and deer(coyote) at a minimum. The only reason I wouldn't require the person in the pic is alot of us hunt alone(me included) and find it hard to take self pics in the field.

sent from...... Tapatalk

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
I'm in, I may miss 2ish weeks in October but I should be able to hunt the rest of the season just fine

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Invited all those that have replied so far.
I'll wait until a couple of days before bow season to stop entry and make teams.

sent from...... Tapatalk

BASSFAN07

Twelve Pointer
Invited all those that have replied so far.
I'll wait until a couple of days before bow season to stop entry and make teams.

sent from...... Tapatalk

Where do we get the invite? I don't see where I received anything or was notified

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I sent everyone a invite and I also made the Group public so anyone can join now.

If your using tapatalk you won't be able to see groups so if your using your phone you will have to access the site using mobile not tapatalk.

Last edited:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Just noticed that bow season in the East starts Sept. 9th so folks have until the 8th to join up.

The more the merrier!

sent from...... Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
The less people we have on a team......means we will not have to split the pot of cash up so much

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Haha......if it was cash involved I wouldn't play. As few deer as I kill nobody would want me on their team.

sent from...... Tapatalk

jopel

Four Pointer
Contributor
Count me in, feeling lucky this year. (Which means probably won't see anything now...)

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Come on, guys and gals, sign up. We had 70 hunters in the 2014 contest, 60 in 2015, and 61 in 2016. Right now, there are 19 signed up.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Invites sent to everyone, still have some that need to accept their invite.
Still need more members.....the more the merrier.

sent from...... Tapatalk

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Deadline will be the 8th....I'll draw names for teams then.
Anyone who wants to join or hasn't accepted their invite please do so by Sept.8th!

sent from...... Tapatalk

Banjo

Old Mossy Horns
I wasn't able to help my team out the last two times I was in. But I'll try again. 😂😂😂