Dan Wesson Super Mag

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Got a chance at a 357 supermag stainless with a 10" barrel for 800. this guy promised for years he would not sell but now he wants to. 10 ears ago I would have jumped on this. I didnt see one on GB. do yall think it is worth 800? should be I would guess.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
What model? I would say $800 sounds like a steal for SS and 10" bbl and in good shape.
Edit: I saw mag but now re-read and see supermag. Good deal.

Last edited:

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Honestly it doesn't matter what the book value is on it, are YOU comfortable paying that for the gun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Comfortable yes, but dang i hardly ever shoot my S&W model 27 and my TC 10" 357 . I know if I pass this up I am going to regret it. Just like i passed up that 41 mag S&W for 400 bucks about 4 years ago....still kicking myself for that one.

TKL

Four Pointer
If it is something you want and it is worth that to you then you better get it.

bryguy

Old Mossy Horns
Comfortable yes, but dang i hardly ever shoot my S&W model 27 and my TC 10" 357 . I know if I pass this up I am going to regret it. Just like i passed up that 41 mag S&W for 400 bucks about 4 years ago....still kicking myself for that one.

I think you just answered your own question.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1SHOT1KILL

Old Mossy Horns
I let a buddy of mine talk me out of my Dan Wesson SS 445 Super Mag about 10 years ago. I let him have it for $800 and he got a good deal.

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
I let a buddy of mine talk me out of my Dan Wesson SS 445 Super Mag about 10 years ago. I let him have it for $800 and he got a good deal.

well, never had a 445 supermag but that is a regret of mine, Tc had em and then discontinued them. then they had them discounted to 75 bucks each for a 445 SM barrel. this was maybe 20 years ago and I am still kicking myself for not buying at least 2 of those.