• IMG_8704.jpg
    IMG_8704.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 799
  • IMG_8699.jpg
    IMG_8699.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 795

NCHNTR

Old Mossy Horns
A lot. Both over 135" and probably better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
Nice ones. Have you personally passed the bucks while hunting ,or not beenable to kill them yet,?most of the,big ones I got on camera I have never laid eyes on .

Jrbrandt25

Ten Pointer
Contributor
In my professional career and very educated opinion I'd say both would score a nice spot on my living room wall!!!

XFORCEAXE

I have had steady pics of these two deer, and several more, at this spot for 3 yrs straight. I assumed them to be 3.5 the first time they showed up. They have both been about this size all 3 yrs. they honestly could be older than 6.5. I just know they are at least that old. Basically same racks, but with more kicker points last yr.

Dan Apple

Old Mossy Horns
I have had steady pics of these two deer, and several more, at this spot for 3 yrs straight. I assumed them to be 3.5 the first time they showed up. They have both been about this size all 3 yrs. they honestly could be older than 6.5. I just know they are at least that old. Basically same racks, but with more kicker points last yr.

Pics of either/both in hard horn last year? .... just wondering if they stick around.... I quit putting cams out at this time of year because it got to be disheartening every year getting pics of particular deer only for them to disappear by the time I could pursue them...

deerhunter28

Ten Pointer
You are very fortunate to have that caliber of deer in NC.
Most Midwest hunters would shoot either.

Very nice.
Congratulations!!!!

Shine

Six Pointer
Contributor
I work and do some hunting in Orange county. Have seen some big deer walking and killed there. Hopefully you're by one of the properties I hunt haha.

XFORCEAXE

I can't find a way to get the pictures from the previous two years in hard horn to post. The site keeps saying they are too big or something. I'll post them in a new thread and see if that works.
The first year I had them as shooters which was 3 yrs ago, I saw the ten point once. He was out of range and never saw him again during hunting hours except on cam. I can only hunt this place in the evenings and only once every couple of weeks. Last season I never saw these deer during the season although I had multiple pics of them in the mornings and late at night throughout the year. I only got in the woods about 10 times all year because I coach travel softball. I had a bigger deer coming in during daylight hours last year so I all but abandoned hunting these two guys. Hopefully this is the year.......

MoBucks

Old Mossy Horns
This near a huge piece of "unhuntable, big name company" property?

Last edited:

XFORCEAXE

Understandable.... but if it is... I believe I know of someone else that may have pics of them... or atleast very similar

Not that I know of, Mo. I think the closest piece of big name property is about 3 miles as the crow flies. Could be the same though. These deer are near the Hillsborough area.