For you whopper plopper fans

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
Whatever you do do not throw a Jackall Chan Wake 130.

you will realize you wasted your money on the whopper plopper.

and please dont throw it after the stripers at night. it will cause heat attacks.

You can thank me later. :)

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
I think he is actually saying pick one up and you will catch a ton of stripers.

it makes a redfin look quaint in comparison and we all know how well they catch stripers at night. that little tail spinner that is on this thing is downright deadly. you can cast one about 1.5 miles. :)

but stripers are only a hobby with this thing. the spots and lmb will kill it.

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
They need to make a Whopper Plopper size 45. It would be a great choice for some of the kayak fishing I do.

<>< Fish

FishHunt

Old Mossy Horns
oldest school, buy one the River2Sea Dragonfly Popper sand take it to your favorite local pond and get back to me with your results! :)

<>< Fish

ABolt

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
it makes a redfin look quaint in comparison and we all know how well they catch stripers at night. that little tail spinner that is on this thing is downright deadly. you can cast one about 1.5 miles. :) but stripers are only a hobby with this thing. the spots and lmb will kill it.

So spotted bass will hit this huge lure regularly? I agree with FishHunt - would like to see a whopper plopper a size smaller than the 90 for the light tackle that I prefer on spotted bass.

That said, I'm now intrigued enough to pick up a Jackall Chan for muskies this Fall. Have had good success with them on the Jackall Mikey jointed wake bait. Nothing like a muskie on topwater!

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
So spotted bass will hit this huge lure regularly? I agree with FishHunt - would like to see a whopper plopper a size smaller than the 90 for the light tackle that I prefer on spotted bass.

That said, I'm now intrigued enough to pick up a Jackall Chan for muskies this Fall. Have had good success with them on the Jackall Mikey jointed wake bait. Nothing like a muskie on topwater!

i cannot imagine how much fun that would be. musky on top. or to figure eight one that followed.