HHA OPTIMIZER on crossbows?

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
That's pretty cool. Seems like adjusting this would be just asking the deer to see you and spook. I have good luck with the multiple lines on my scope.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I've got one and would not go back to using a xbow with out it, there is no difference in dialing the yardage vs changing a scopes power on a rifle. When you set it up right it is dead on for the yardage set and it's reall nice using a Leupold vs the normal xbow scope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I put one on my wife Ghost 410, out to 60yrds it will shoot touching arrows. dial is very smooth and stabile, same quality as any of the HHA products. setup was easy also. I really like it better than her trying to gap a dot scope, she will not take a shot if it isn't very comfortable for her and this gives her the confidence that all she has to do is aim and squeeze not guess where to hold. I have it set up with a fixed power leupold

Last edited:

Slong

Four Pointer
I have one on my mission 400. Dead on at 60 like tra cline said. Keep an eye on the classifieds on archery sites. They are always being traded and sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

22LR

Twelve Pointer
I got out today and sighted the optimizer per the instructions. It really works as advertised. Here is a 60 yard group.

Attachments

• 0827171709.jpg
    0827171709.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 31

22LR

Twelve Pointer
Yep. Glad it worded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I had my daughter to set the target at random spots, ranged and adjusted the dail. Spot on at every range. With my speed the tape will go to 90 yards.

Attachments

• 0821171630.jpg
    0821171630.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 22