Still pregnant?

beard&bow

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Twins!... Jk.. But she is carrying; a baby or a tumor, or both. We jumped one this weekend that looked a little heavy in the belly too. Next picture might have spots!

MAM3006

Six Pointer
She's prego. Couple years ago we had a fawn in the back yard with spot and it was almost Halloween. And they weren't faint spots either,,,,

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Makes me wonder about antler growth next year. Will it be stunted and maybe only be a spike or will it catch up after it matures.

Gilly

Ten Pointer
Had a lone doe in the backyard the last couple evenings that looked like she was still pregnant but not as big as her!

Buxndiverdux

Old Mossy Horns
I had a spotted fawn in November last year. I kept eyeballing the trail cam pics of the Doe that eventually dropped that fawn. I couldn't tell if she was just freaking huge or prego....

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
On the opposing end. I pulled an SD card yesterday and had a buck attempting to mount a doe. It was a mature buck so I know it wasn't just a horny "teenager". LOL. And the ironic part was that the doe didn't immediately run off either time he tried to mount her. She just stood there then slowly eased out from under him. From my observations/experience she was acting exactly like a doe entering estrus.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
All this body shaming that goes on in this forum........just aint politically correct

thirtywide

Six Pointer
I wrote NC wildlife a few years ago about the rut and they said they had evidence of deer breeding in every month but July and August