Heat Cometh.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
Idaho or Maine keep looking a lil better every year!.........won't be long the kids can run this farm! :)

I can always put on more clothing to keep warm..and did when I lived there...but once I'm in boxers and work boots and still suffering.....I can't get anything done outside.

The other option is to Winter here and Summer up there.

deerslayer60

Ten Pointer
Best thing for swamp :donk:donk:donk or monkey butt is speed stick origial scent.i know I work outside every day and raced motocross and gncc and have ridden 160 miles in Wv in a day trust me it works but don't try the gels or clear look in stuff trust me I learned the hard way

KUSA

Spike
Best thing for swamp :donk:donk:donk or monkey butt is speed stick origial scent.i know I work outside every day and raced motocross and gncc and have ridden 160 miles in Wv in a day trust me it works but don't try the gels or clear look in stuff trust me I learned the hard way

Do you rub the speed stick up your butt crack?

DozerD

Six Pointer
Every year seems worse than the last!! July and August suck every year if you work outside. It's those cool April's and October's that I look forward too!

KUSA

Spike

Man I tried this and it works great! The boys smell fresh at the end of the day. I used Old Spice in some foo foo scent though.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Man I tried this and it works great! The boys smell fresh at the end of the day. I used Old Spice in some foo foo scent though.

And apparently you are checking your boys pretty close..........I told ya'll to delete this dang thread......

KUSA

Spike
And apparently you are checking your boys pretty close..........I told ya'll to delete this dang thread......

I can't help if you don't care about male hygiene. Everyone else wants to go through the day with a sense of confidence.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
whats messed up is a mere 2 hours in a plane, and the high today was 76. People were wearing freaking hoodies up here!!!

Global warming my :donk