New Lease

btsharky

Twelve Pointer
Saw a solid 20" 8 pointer yesterday with 3 other basket racks in a peanut field with 8 does. Did a little research and found it was available so I locked it down today. Has about 25 acres of soybeans too so I hope the deer hang around for a bit.

lbksmom

Banned
You know I have actually seen a 20" 8 pt. before. But I would hope to say he had a 20" spread. Hope he stays by season. Good luck.

41magnum

Twelve Pointer
If it's not posted well, you should at least make the purple stripes for the landowner......with his permission of course.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I just wish I could find land to lease much less great land....lol

Congrats!

sent from...... Tapatalk

Eggman

Twelve Pointer
Great find. It is always a great day when you get a chance to pick up another place to hunt.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You cannot have a 20" deer without pics......so get it posted and a camera up......we need proof and the location of our new lease please!!:cool:

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Im expecting to see a pic of you holding him in about 3-4 months.

sent from...... Tapatalk

redbow

Ten Pointer
Saw a solid 20" 8 pointer yesterday with 3 other basket racks in a peanut field with 8 does. Did a little research and found it was available so I locked it down today. Has about 25 acres of soybeans too so I hope the deer hang around for a bit.
Wow. Guys post here everyday looking for hunting land. You see a nice deer and do some "research" and lock it down. Apparently all in under 24 hours. You should buy a lottery ticket. (if you are old enough)

btsharky

Twelve Pointer
I knew who owned it just didn't know if he would lease it. As we were talking he offered me 2 other farms that totaled about 310 acres. All 3 farms are prime land on the Roanoke River. Going to look at the third one today.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
If there is a piece of land here on the river its already leased or has been for the last 25yrs.
Land is stupid hard to find here, especially really good land.
If I were you I would get every piece of land I could before someone else does.....you can never have to much land to hunt on.

sent from...... Tapatalk

bertienchunter

Twelve Pointer
If there is a piece of land here on the river its already leased or has been for the last 25yrs.
Land is stupid hard to find here, especially really good land.
If I were you I would get every piece of land I could before someone else does.....you can never have to much land to hunt on.

sent from...... Tapatalk

You will be hard pressed to find a peace of land on the Bertie side that's not leased near the river.

I would get ever dang piece of land I could find. People are waiting in line to get land and willing to pay big bucks too.