Lucky Buck

Yep...been good stuff for me, it's been tuff finding it on a regular bases ...shelves get emptied fast here in North Central NC ..I think that alone speaks for itself

Last edited:

DRS

Old Mossy Horns
I use it to top off the other minerals I put out. I was basically what I started my mineral site with some years ago. The deer will use it, being it is mostly salt (NaCl).

Last edited:

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Just started using it myself. They found it quickly that's about all I know right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mallard Cutter

Six Pointer
I've had mine out for about two months so far they are not doing anything with it. I dug a shallow hole and mixed it in with the dirt then poured about a third of it on top of the mixed stuff.

hunthard2

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Just started using it myself. They found it quickly that's about all I know right now

Mine is drawing a little attention but not tons. That said, I've very rarely had tons of luck over mineral sites of any kind.

Thought I might add that on my lucky buck sites I also put a trophy rock on them too...the combo is almost like a magic attraction..the deer flat tear it up ... little pricey per site but it works for me !!!