Yeti Bucket...

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Need a cooler for the weekend. Little yeti is holding truck parts and big one was looking heavy for the beach....grabbed the igloo lol.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Have I missed something? There is a better water jug?

There is one out...not sure of name...that can run two liquids at once. Can do ice water and gatorade. Family member came up with it. I know ace and home depot were selling them.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
There is one out...not sure of name...that can run two liquids at once. Can do ice water and gatorade. Family member came up with it. I know ace and home depot were selling them.

SOLD!

lid-trax-butt.jpg

witler

Eight Pointer
fireworks and alcohol are neck and neck for useless purchases. but some folks love em.

Useless purchases, I have some in-laws that feel the same way about food. I enjoy a good meal and will spend my hard earned money on a good meal, their thought train is, go cheap regardless of quality or taste, you are just going to poop it out so why waste the money.
What I think is ridiculous and over priced really has nothing to do with the next person's hard earned dollar or how they choose to spend it.

Sportsman

Old Mossy Horns
I'm in the drywall business, so joint compound buckets are a dime a dozen around here. Maybe I'll slap some Yeti stickers on a stack of USG buckets and see if I can sell them for cheap....$20 sound good?

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
You can also buy a cheap gun that will go bang all day long yet people spend a ton on top name rifles and shotguns just to kill deer.......

Dont even talk about all the money for turkey or waterfoul hunting......

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
dime a dozen without the Yeti decal. :D

that's fine, I've got a sharpie that will work just fine. I went to public school and can still spell YETI in spite of my poor learnin:D.
That's a dime a dozen....so 200 dimes equals $20.00 x 12(a dozen buckets per dime) = 2400 buckets.
Heck I know a deal when I hear one, will you deliver at that price? :wave:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
You can also buy a cheap gun that will go bang all day long yet people spend a ton on top name rifles and shotguns just to kill deer.......

Dont even talk about all the money for turkey or waterfoul hunting......

you are 100% correct, but some folks just like to complain I guess,,,,

manybeards

Ten Pointer
They were selling them for $20 last week at ICAST in Orlando.... Practically the same bucket by HUK was priced at $110!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
I predict that someone high ups in the YETI company is designing a pickup truck. Might be the greatest truck of all time (or a front runner), but both husbands AND wives who have one will love it and swear by it!

YETI would be the FIRST $Trillion company. There will be "YETI Only" Parking in parking lots. The YETI Emblem will take up the whole front hood.

And someone else would copy it, sell it at half the price, get sued, and be a lowly HALF $ Trillion company :(.

And decades from then, our gandkids might find out that both companies were in collusion.

Stranger things have happened.

Last edited:

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I predict that someone high ups in the YETI company is designing a pickup truck. Might be the greatest truck of all time (or a front runner), but both husbands AND wives who have one will love it and swear by it!

YETI would be the FIRST $Trillion company. There will be "YETI Only" Parking in parking lots. The YETI Emblem will take up the whole front hood.

And someone else would copy it, sell it at half the price, get sued, and be a lowly HALF $ Trillion company :(.

And decades from then, our gandkids might find out that both companies were in collusion.

Stranger things have happened.
RTIC making a truck too?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk