Serve the Lord

If one wakes up each day wishing for a clear message as how to go about walking in the light and acting as an instrument of God , how does one know what to do? How to proceed?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
God speaks to us through his word. I'd start with clearing your heart of all transgressions through prayer, then digging into Gods Word . I can't think of a better way to start the day.

pattersonj11

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Try to do your part in making the world a little better each day. Helps others when you can. When He speaks, listen. Be curteous and respectful to those in your day to day life.

I try to help out for those that cant do.

Another thing I do is i always try to tip well pick up a meal when i can. Some people look at it as "passing on kindness". I havent seen anywhere that says where the tithe has to go to the church in todays time. I try to spread my 10% locally to those i feel can use it. You would really be surprised at how many waitresses and families show up at church after jjst a small token of kindness is shown out of the blue.

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
You might pick up a copy of Experiencing God. It pretty much answers your question. It teaches you to look for where God is already working, and join him.