Self Filming Set Up

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
As long as the arm doesn't shake you'll be good to go, I like the looks of it. Since my wife has commandeered our Sony A6000 and I sold my camcorder, I may have to use that as an excuse to step up to a A6500 or even the full-frame models :cool:

Your S20 was tempting. It would work with both the remote and the microphone and was priced right. I thought about getting it for my son. What did you get for it?

Would love to have a 6500 but wouldn't be taking it to the tree. That thing would be on a gimbal.

ncstatehunter

Twelve Pointer
Your S20 was tempting. It would work with both the remote and the microphone and was priced right. I thought about getting it for my son. What did you get for it?

Would love to have a 6500 but wouldn't be taking it to the tree. That thing would be on a gimbal.

$260 shipped. Lots of good use out of that camera but looking forward to putting the mirrorless to use, especially since I found a wired remote that will control zoom in zoom lenses. Still kept my varizoom in case I get a newer camcorder though. Looking forward to putting my tripod to use and documenting my Nebraska Sandhills trip in November more than anything though! 4 of us will have 7 tags, so lots of filming opportunity, especially if I tag one or out before the rest. Oh and I have the gimbal covered with my hero5 and karma grip. One day I'll have a CAME TV gimbal, one day.

Last edited: