Summer at the Beach. What did you see?

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Myrtle Beach. A week in a top floor condo. Ocean view 200 feet away. Penny, Mom, Dad and both dogs with me. Dad and I driving in the Blazer with the dogs. Penny and Mom follow in the Camry with a weeks supply of beach necessities. We get closer and closer. Suddenly..... There she is. A Beach Hottie! Dad sees her too.

Its terrible. So young and so fine. Dads jaw drops.

OMG! I yell. DO YOU SEE IT DAD? HER BUTT CHEEKS ARE EATING HER BIKINI!

Oh yeah, Dad sighs. I see it

Last edited:

Buffet Trout

Twelve Pointer
Myrtle Beach. A week in a top floor condo. Ocean view 200 feet away. Penny, Mom, Dad and both dogs with me. Dad and I driving in the Blazer with the dogs. Penny and Mom follow in the Camry with a weeks supply of beach necessities. We get closer and closer. Suddenly..... There she is. A Beach Hottie! Dad sees her too.

Its terrible. So young and so fine. Dads jaw drops.

OMG! I yell. DO YOU SEE IT DAD? HER BUTT CHEEKS ARE EATING HER BIKINI!

Oh yeah, Dad sighs. I see it

You'll see a lot more than that at the black sea...keep us posted

Tipmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
worthless.gif

Part-time hunter

Ten Pointer
We retired down here from Raleigh almost 12 years ago. My wife quickly got really tired of me saying I love this town whenever a scantily clad young lady came into view.

chef

Ten Pointer
i know i am getting to be an old man with daughters when my wife and i were there two weekends ago and i was more concerned with what type of attention the young ladies in the thongs were after, what mistakes their father's made and the extremely small sunscreen to alcohol ratio of the day.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
I just got back from there Saturday....seen quite a few also. Seen some that needed to put some clothes back on too.

sent from...... Tapatalk

hawkman

Eight Pointer
Went to the Netherlands in 2009. Anything topless were mostly senior citizens. Except for one. Most of what I'd seen up to that point had been while I'd been alone. Finally, walking down the beach with my wife, and here comes a gorgeous tall, voluptuous girl, topless and boucning down the beach, and walking her dog. My wife said "Well, here's your chance. Take a good look.". I was surprised she said it, so I said Hi to the lady as she walked by, and she replied with a beautiful smile and a "Allo". No big deal, I know, but still, she was pretty. :)

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Oh my gosh. Tomorrows plan is distinguished beach clothing, walk the dogs (we are advised hottie's cant resist distinguished gents with dogs) and start to locate those lovelies in need of a free application of Bain De Sole for that San Tropez tan. If we are not back in a week....do not come get us.

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Myrtle Beach. Gods timing I think

Late getting the dogs to their evening walk in the surf. A 20 year old asks GoodWife to walk with us. She's followed by a creepy man trying to talk to her. Hey baby. Come here baby.

GoodWife falls in with her lending encouragement and advising her to ignore him. Creepy falls in behind.

Buddy the shepherd and I fall in behind creepy. Mom, Dad and the Kelpy follow me

We walk a mile on the beach. Creepy closes. He has no idea what's on his six. GoodWife keeps young lady calm.

Suddenly GoodWife turns into creepy, Buddy and I close and young lady is behind us. GoodWife takes her back a half mile to her people and as ne'er as we can tell, Creepy takes his gang tats elsewhere.

Ladies. It dosnt seem you should be alone. At least, carry OC or a gun.

Thanks to that GOOD one upstairs we were late and GoodWife was willing.

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Oc. Oleoresin capsicum

Yes, pepper spray to many

You said "gun" and since you were in the "surf" I expect most "young ladies" are scantily clad in "the surf" with no where to carry concealed

Thus the no open carry

Last edited:

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
We went down there for Memorial day one year. It was my first trip with my soon to be in-laws. It was really uncomfortable riding behind a 400lb woman on the back of a crotch rocket in a G-string. We were in bad traffic and got stuck behind her for 45minutes+.

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
Yes, pepper spray to many

You said "gun" and since you were in the "surf" I expect most "young ladies" are scantily clad in "the surf" with no where to carry concealed

Thus the no open carry

What them gals is open carrying here is far more deadly than any handgun!!!

Sharps40

Old Mossy Horns
We went down there for Memorial day one year. It was my first trip with my soon to be in-laws. It was really uncomfortable riding behind a 400lb woman on the back of a crotch rocket in a G-string. We were in bad traffic and got stuck behind her for 45minutes+.

Dayum. You could need prescription meds after a sight like that!