Who wants to win a knife and sheath?

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Like, share and comment on my FB page and you'll be eligible to win a custom knife and sheath ($200 value).
https://www.facebook.com/Colekiraknives/

Just say you want in and ill include your name and notify you if you won. I would truly love to see a hunter win and bloody up one of my knives. It would make me happy. Good luck.

Last edited:

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Cole and Kira are my 6 year old boy and 4 year old girl. They love the outdoors just as much as their daddy. The barn owl logo has a meaning. I started my knife shop in my "barn" and the heart face represents my love for my kids. Finding time to spend with the kids is difficult, but I do my best to make it happen. Thanks for looking.

ksherb

Six Pointer
Contributor
Colekira,

Like others, I don't FB. However:

I Like your knives. They show a true passion.

I will Share that there is about a 100% chance that I will eventually cut myself with one of them. Deep enough to make my son hit the "send" button on the 911 call he keeps in his phone whenever I get a new knife.

My Comment is that you do fine work, and I wish you all the best in your transition, if it works out that way.

Good Enough?

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Just shy of 100 likes. Be sure to share. I got a batch of blades that'll be done by Sunday. Lets get one of them in your hands!

chef

Ten Pointer
nice work. not on facebook, but just wanted to tell you to keep pumping them out. if you do quality work, people will come. "oh yes ray, they will come"

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
I want in! I liked your page and I'm following it, but I wasn't sure if we were supposed to share and comment on a particular post?

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Yeah, I'm not the most computer savvy guy. I'm not sure how to run this promotion. Just share the 500 likes giveaway post and ask friends to do the same.

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
About 30 people from this site have signed up. A free custom, one of a kind knife and sheath of your choice!

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
Done,, That little green handled number with the orange dots is a callin my name,, I admire a man that can take a hunk of steel and make into a working work of art

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Done,, That little green handled number with the orange dots is a callin my name,, I admire a man that can take a hunk of steel and make into a working work of art

Its 01 tool steel, homemade burlap micarta with orange phonelic resin pins. Its about 7 3/8" overall and sharppppp!

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
Its 01 tool steel, homemade burlap micarta with orange phonelic resin pins. Its about 7 3/8" overall and sharppppp!

Really like your work....I have always wanted to make my own knife (I usually stick to woodwork). If you aren't opposed, I would love to stop by and maybe learn something....

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Really like your work....I have always wanted to make my own knife (I usually stick to woodwork). If you aren't opposed, I would love to stop by and maybe learn something....

I've had so many similar requests. A "build your own" contest for locals may be in order.