Affordable Tree Stand Ladders

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
Anybody know where to pick up some tree stand ladders that are pretty affordable, or know of any places that are running a sale right now?

I was looking to get two ladders. This Rural King place has them for $30 each, which is cheap but its going to cost a little of $20 in shipping.

https://www.ruralking.com/quick-stick.html

I was just wondering if there were any better deals.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
Anybody know where to pick up some tree stand ladders that are pretty affordable, or know of any places that are running a sale right now?

I was looking to get two ladders. This Rural King place has them for $30 each, which is cheap but its going to cost a little of $20 in shipping.

https://www.ruralking.com/quick-stick.html

I was just wondering if there were any better deals.
Check Academy. I picked up a couple two person ladder stands for $50 each. Also our local Gander Mountain was selling their demo models for dirt cheap and a buddy bought the entire lot for $75.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
cheap or affordable is something that worries me a bit when it comes to ladders and stands.

Homebrewale

Old Mossy Horns
Cheap doesn't mean it will be dangerous. I bought a one man ladder stand from Dick's for $79. I've used it for 6 hunting seasons. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles (no foot rest, fixed seat position) but it is very sturdy when strapped correctly.

Last edited:

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
Well there are only some many parts to a ladder. For it to be a complete failure the welds would have to break or the straps holding it to the tree would have to snap off. I'll be attached to the tree from the moment my foot leaves the ground, so I'm not looking to spend more than 45 bucks to get to my hang ons.

Last edited:

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
I have a couple sets of the Ameristep 20' from Wal-mart..... 25.32 free store pickup or free home shipping on orders over $35
work good solid and cheap, just go to Walmart.com type in ameristep in search line....

Last edited:

getTwisted

Ten Pointer
I have a couple sets of the Ameristep 20' from Wal-mart..... 25.32 free store pickup or free home shipping on orders over $35
work good solid and cheap, just go to Walmart.com type in ameristep in search line....

Thats exactly what I'm looking for, thank you for your help!

badlandbucks

Ten Pointer
FYI..I bought a bunch of those Rural King ladders last year. Buy them 4 at a time and shipping is free. Any less or any more and it will cost you a bunch. Found that loophole last year. Under 4 the $$amount doesn't qualify for free shipping. over 4 and size puts it into oversize and they have to ship on a pallet. I ordered 4 sets 3 times and got free shipping on 12 ladders.

useyourbow

Eight Pointer

I have six set ups using these and I have no complaints. I have had 4 of them for over two years and they have held up great.