2017 is Lookin' Very Nice....first pics of year

redbow

Ten Pointer
Stud for sure. I put cameras out last week. He is blown up already with some growing left to do.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Unusual to see them that far along already. He's got a little bit of growing left to do.

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Never seen a buck pack it on that fast, great deer. Keep us posted on his growing progress.
the rest of the crowd he is running with are about where all the other pics are on here.......it is crazy how advanced he is this early

tra_cline

Ten Pointer
Contributor
can't help but think this year with the easy winter and plus amounts of rain we are getting this is gonna be an above average year for antlers. Great looking buck for June!!! wish we had a follow button on here I'd like to see what he finishes at!

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
can't help but think this year with the easy winter and plus amounts of rain we are getting this is gonna be an above average year for antlers. Great looking buck for June!!! wish we had a follow button on here I'd like to see what he finishes at!

I will post up another pic at the end of July

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
Hes a good one.....is that Halifax or somewhere else?

sent from...... Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
bigboy17.jpg

He is still hanging around......I cannot get a good daytime pic of him to save my butt....always some scrub standing in front of him......maybe next time

Newsome Road

Ten Pointer
Scrubs need lovin too. Don't hate! But seriously, if you can keep up with where he is in daylight, you'll get a good picture soon enough. The kind with the weird looking dude smiling in the background.