Sheaths for Hunt/Camp knife and Skinner

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Made a few sheaths today and gonna try to get more done tomorrow.
image_zpshhagt5r7.jpg

image_zps4suzyjeo.jpg

image_zpsuujb6z9u.jpg

Firefly

Old Mossy Horns
Good job with the sheaths I like them...Its nice to have the equipment to work with for hobby or profit.

MJ74

Old Mossy Horns
You do great work.
Do you sell your knives? If so can I get a price range.

sent from...... Tapatalk

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
Knives are $140 and up. The skinner is $160 w/sheath and the big hunter/camp is $190. The sheath on the Hunter has a wavy stitch line but no threats of coming undone. Knives are handmade and have some obvious "flaws" but knives are solid and well made. Thanks.
I would like to add that these knives and sheaths are priced below market value in hopes of establishing myself and getting some feedback and pics for my FB page and future customers. I hate plumbing after 20 years and would much rather make knives for hunters at this point in my life. I'll be taking a major cut in pay,but I'd much rather be happy and doing something I truly enjoy. Art has always been a passion and putting my blade in someone's hand to assist the in their outdoor experience is amazingly rewarding to me.

Last edited:

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
I like em!!!!!! When I need a new skinner or just decide I need a new knife in general I think ima have to come see ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottyB

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I will not join FB in order to vote/like.......but you make some awesome knives! I too, may be looking for a skinner soon!!

g3trappernc

Twelve Pointer
The Skinner is close to the shape of the beaver knife I use. I would love to have a backup. I will PM you a picture of it when I get my garage organized. Always wanted to make my own, but I stick with woodwork....