HECS hunting suits

agreenchicken

Ten Pointer
Can anyone claim that this stuff really works because I'm not buying it. Basically they claim that our bodies emit a natural energy that wild game can detect. Please someone give me some light on this stuff. I just happen to see his show in the TV and got me thinking. I guess that is what he's made is money on is people that think it works.

TravisLH

Old Mossy Horns
There are certain predators that definitely can sense the electric fields animals have but I highly doubt prey critters can. I've asked about as well but have yet to find anyone that uses it or at least admits to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jenkinsnb

Ten Pointer
We came from chunking spears in loin cloths; successfully. If you really think you've got to spend thousands of dollars on hunting "gear" in order to kill something, then I'll be the ignorant one to call you a fool.

Downeast

Twelve Pointer
I'm waiting for some libtard Biocrat to spend a bunch of our money investigating the "auras" of deer.

snakeskinner

Twelve Pointer
Here's the recipe for success. HECS, Scent Lok, scent eliminator soap and spray, Nose Jammer, Ozonics, eat vegan during hunting season and take chlorophyll tablets.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Seems like Snake Oil...

I took a couple deer this past season with my crossbow in flip-flops, shorts and a t-shirt. My 5 year old was walking with me one time. I made sure to keep the wind in my face as much as possible.

Billy J HCGS

Six Pointer
we came from chunking spears in loin cloths; successfully. If you really think you've got to spend thousands of dollars on hunting "gear" in order to kill something, then i'll be the ignorant one to call you a fool.

what he said!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^