Sbe 3

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
It shoots every time you pull the trigger with anything from 2 3/4 dove loads all the way up to the big 3.5"

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
It shoots every time you pull the trigger with anything from 2 3/4 dove loads all the way up to the big 3.5"

Do you have one? I got the last one in camo Gander Mountain had. Called around to every store. Gboro had 1 left and it was camo. When I got there a guy was buying it. Then called Winston Salem store, & they had 1 camo and 1 black left. I got the camo. 20% off. Got it for $1439. First new shotgun I've ever bought. Just got done cleaning all the packing oil & bout to head out and shoot it some.

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
I do not have a 3. I have been shooting a SBE2 for at least 8 years. It is a work horse.
The only problem I have ever had was I got the action wet on very cold day on the pamlico a few years ago. It wanted to freeze and hang up a little. Just field stripped it and removed the ice/moisture and she was good to go again.

JJWise

Twelve Pointer
In the last month or 2 I've seen several reviews in magazines, I know Wildfowl and Outdoor Life had them. Haven't heard much bad, as to be expected.

dpoutdoor

Ten Pointer
Shot mine quite a bit today. Patterned several different steel shot brands thru the factory extended modified choke with very good results. I shot everything from #8 low brass lead - 3.5" steel, with no hiccups at all. Loving this gun so far.