Electronic earmuffs

ladeer

Six Pointer
Does anyone have either the Howard Leight Impact or the walkers slim razor? Just wondering how well they work and do they get in the way of a rifle stock? Thanks

firedawg60

Twelve Pointer
I have used the Howard Leigh's for several years and haven't had any issues with interference of the stock. Like them a lot for the price.

Bass-n-Deer-416

Four Pointer
I actually have both, except my Howard Leight's are Impact Pro. I personally prefer the Walkers Slim Razor, but my wife prefers the Howard Leight. No issues with my slims using a rifle.

alt1001

Old Mossy Horns
Me and dad each had a pair of the Walker Game Ears and had issues with them. I think I'm going to drop the money this year and get me a pair of Silynx Clarus Pro's.

Greg

Old Mossy Horns
My buddy and I each have Howard Light Impact Sports. We have experienced no problems at all and like them just fine.

Rubline

Twelve Pointer
I have the Howard Light Impact Sports , have used them for a little over a year and they work fine.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I have the Howard Light Impact Sports , have used them for a little over a year and they work fine.

A LOT of people going to these. They work great and are an outstanding value. You can get several pairs for what you would pay for other electronic ear protection.

nhn2a

Ten Pointer
I'm a huge fan of the Walker Razor XV with Blue Tooth. I picked them up for $78 on Amazon. They are a little more than the models you mentioned but not too far off. I've had them for about 6 months and they are really comfortable and nice to use. They are Bluetooth so you can answer calls while at the range without having to take your ear pro off. This was a big feature for me since the wife seems to always want to call me while I'm at the range. They are also rechargeable unlike other electronic earplugs in the same category.

Lastly they are a band style that you wear around your neck and the ear plugs them selves are retractable and extend out from the neck piece. This was a huge feature since any of the earmuff style headphones always interfered with my check to stock positioning so this doesn't change that at all. They are like wearing foam earplugs but will all the added features above.