Are Floyd's hands too soft for Conner's chin?

JPJ II

Six Pointer
I don't understand why the experts say Conor has zero chance. All it takes is one shot. Floyd and hit him all he wants and if he takes the punches and keep hitting back I'd say he has a punchers chance. Pun intended.

Buffet Trout

Twelve Pointer
I think Floyd will win bc he has beaten better boxers (but not better fighters)...if it were a real fight, Connor wins in less than 3 mins...would love the rematch to evolve into the octagon

Used to love the Tyson vs Fedor banter...in a real fight, I believe Fedor could actually take Tyson's life in a few mins 10 outta 10 times

Last edited:

turkeyfoot

Old Mossy Horns
This is nothing more than a carnival show Connor doesn't have the boxing skills to stay with a defensive fighter like Floyd his boxing style is boring as heck but very skilled and effective

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
Are Floyd's hands to soft for Conners chin,

This is nothing more than a carnival show Connor doesn't have the boxing skills to stay with a defensive fighter like Floyd his boxing style is boring as heck but very skilled and effective

I agree. But a knock out is a win. I don't think Conner is willing to go 12 rounds without knocking him out or Floyd knocking Conner out. Conner will be an ill man if he doesn't hit him within 36mins. And I highly doubt Floyd will knock out Conner. But.. he may.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: