***OI 10 June***

25contender

Twelve Pointer
I haven't posted in a while but Thought I would throw up a report. The weather looked great for the weekend so we rolled out Saturday morning around 515am. it was a great ride out to where we thought the fish would be. Lucky for us we pulled up and landed where there was only one boat and we had talked the night before. Wasn't long after putting lines in we came tight with 5 yellowbirds. After all was said and done we ended up putting four of the five on Ice. needless to say it was pretty much a steady pic and by 10:30 am we were done for the day. We had Josh's son on the boat with us and he landed his first Yellowfins and a good number of dolphin. All and all a great day and want to that Josh Ryan and Seth for coming along. Till next time guys!!

Ryan doing his best wicked tuna!!

A few more pics from Saturday morning.

A throw back

Full box by 10:30.

LawDog

Ten Pointer
Nice! We are heading down next week to do some fishing. If the weather is nice we may head out 20 or so miles to see what we can catch.

witler

Eight Pointer
Wow, got the grill, is the oil hot yet? Do we need to bring anything?
Hats off for a great catch and spending time with the kids.

30/06

Twelve Pointer
Good haul, headed down tomorrow night for a possible overnighter or two straight days of fishing. If we fill the boxes on day 1 will have to head in to make room!

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
What a great day!!! We caught one that it was obvious had been hooked before.

Putting them back works!!!

Great thread sir!!!

25contender

Twelve Pointer
Thanks everyone it was a very good day. I don't do a lot of meat fishing these days. We had a good Cobia season and this was really my only serious meat trip. the rest of the trips from now through fall will be billfishing. We will still catch a few meat fish but bills on the brain right now!