Oki 6/24-7/1

Ohio#er

Button Buck
Headed to oak island 6/24-7/1 staying in Middleton. Going to be surf fishing and taking my kayak. Would like to try for a 5ft shark from the beach. If anyone would be willing to have a tag along on a kayak trip or some shark adventure I would love to go with. The wife doesn't like the idea of me going by myself in a kayak and it would be nice to have some extra hands with a larger shark.

nchunter2

Eight Pointer
Headed to oak island 6/24-7/1 staying in Middleton. Going to be surf fishing and taking my kayak. Would like to try for a 5ft shark from the beach. If anyone would be willing to have a tag along on a kayak trip or some shark adventure I would love to go with. The wife doesn't like the idea of me going by myself in a kayak and it would be nice to have some extra hands with a larger shark.

I'dfocus on the Lockwood Folly inlet. Easy launching off the back side. Good luck!

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Check out NCKFA on facebook or their website. There are regulars that fish the ocean with their kayak a couple times a week this time of year. You should be able to tag along with them.

Ohio#er

Button Buck
Check out NCKFA on facebook or their website. There are regulars that fish the ocean with their kayak a couple times a week this time of year. You should be able to tag along with them.

Will do thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ohio#er

Button Buck
I will be casting the bait not man enough to kayak them out after dark. Was going to try a yak them out last year and couldn't talk myself into it. Using a 12 rod okuma 90 bait feeder, 500ish yards of 65lbs braid, 15ft shock leader 80lbs mono, 18 in 110lbs single strand wire and 9 o circle. Will tape up hooks

CBD21

Eight Pointer
I will be casting the bait not man enough to kayak them out after dark. Was going to try a yak them out last year and couldn't talk myself into it. Using a 12 rod okuma 90 bait feeder, 500ish yards of 65lbs braid, 15ft shock leader 80lbs mono, 18 in 110lbs single strand wire and 9 o circle. Will tape up hooks

Yakking out after dark is pretty sketchy we normally try to set right before dark to avoid it. And hope no little sharks bump us off our weights. You should be able to pick up some snapper or other various heads from Clem's for bait.

CBD21

Eight Pointer
Yakking out after dark is pretty sketchy we normally try to set right before dark to avoid it. And hope no little sharks bump us off our weights. You should be able to pick up some snapper or other various heads from Clem's for bait.

This is from a quick trip a couple weeks ago

Attachments

• IMG_5505.jpg
    IMG_5505.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 65