Need charter recommendations. Oak Island Southport area

81toyota

Twelve Pointer
Ok guys I need some recommendations. Looking at doing a charter for some puppy drum, flounder and maybe some sheepshead around Southport. Who do you recommend and do they have a website with prices. Also looking at doing a gulf stream trip combo bottom fishing and trolling. Who do you recommend going out of the same area?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

fowlplay'n

Twelve Pointer
Ok guys I need some recommendations. Looking at doing a charter for some puppy drum, flounder and maybe some sheepshead around Southport. Who do you recommend and do they have a website with prices. Also looking at doing a gulf stream trip combo bottom fishing and trolling. Who do you recommend going out of the same area?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Not sure how far you are willing to go from the southport area but a good friend of mine runs charters out of Sneads Ferry. He is the best fisherman I know and consistently produces LOTS of fish. His name is Landon and he runs a 30ft Contender. Here's a link to his facebook page, not sure if he has a website or not.

Bottom Hunter Sportfishing
https://www.facebook.com/Bottomhuntersportfishing/?ref=br_rs

stormm4

Big Ole Nanny Doe
Yeah Right charter, Capt. Butch Foster is awesome. Works his butt off to put you on fish.

darkthirty

Old Mossy Horns
Butch foster on the yeah right or check out oak island fishing charters. That guy is hell on the pelagics and big grouper.