family tragedy,,,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
My nephew passed away on Saturday evening,,,,,,young man in his mid 20s,,,,,,family is distraught,,,,,,,

you never know when someone will leave this realm,,,,,so love your people today because they may not be here tomorrow,,,

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
Very sorry to hear that.
Let us know if there is anything we can do.

lost a few friends over the last few months.
It is always hard and makes you step back and look at things different

buckshooter

Old Mossy Horns
Sorry to hear that , please send along Terri my wife and my cobdolonces. Praying for comfort.

Last edited:

GrizzlyBear

Old Mossy Horns
Kids shouldn't die that young. Sorry to hear about this John. Prayers for your and your family,,,,,,sir.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colekira

Ten Pointer
Contributor
My thoughts are with you and your family. We lost our nephew 2 years ago come August. He was just shy of his 21st birthday. He was my son's favorite big cousin. Just yesterday I was showing my son some pictures of the two of them together wrestling. So damn hard to deal with a loss of someone so young. I feel for all of you. Stay strong.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
compounds it,,,,,a niece from another of my wife's siblings (grand-niece actually) is in Duke,,,,pneumonia of all things that they can't figure out,,,had to paralyze her as she was fighting the ventilator tube,,,been up there all week,,,,,she is 20 but has had health issues (seizures and such) since she was 7,,,,,,,,

rough week for my wife as she loves her nieces and nephews,,,,,,,,and rough on the other family members as well of course,,,,,,

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
a niece from another of my wife's siblings (grand-niece actually) is in Duke

Prayers sent for healing for this young lady, as well as comfort and peace for the family. That's a tough row to hoe.