my new buddy,,,,,,,

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Aggie,,,,,,,,,,lots of fun now and in the coming days learning and exercising instincts to get her ready to accompany on any and all boondoggles,,,,,,,

10 weeks old,,,,,,,

kfjcRn7nprkPHNuKIH_Ad5ATO8onmZSs_zHLEefGGw0L7zyGMpaVcmVg940P1fmu9jtbK0xcZSOWYg=w293-h220

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
CUTE.

Get ready for a dog with a ton of prey drive. The "Hunt" in them never turns off. I think its a blast.

What Kennel did you get her out of?

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
CUTE.

Get ready for a dog with a ton of prey drive. The "Hunt" in them never turns off. I think its a blast.

What Kennel did you get her out of?

she is from a performance litter that is a first breeding for a state policeman up in New Jersey. The Dam is out of vom Drakehaus down in SC and the Sir is out of vom Jagdkonig kennel (Sire is owned by a retired state policeman but it out of the Illinois breeder)

I watched both dogs in breed tests,,,like what I saw,,,also watched two older pups out fo the male in breed hunt tests,,,liked what I saw,,,,so there you go!

JONOV

Old Mossy Horns
she is from a performance litter that is a first breeding for a state policeman up in New Jersey. The Dam is out of vom Drakehaus down in SC and the Sir is out of vom Jagdkonig kennel (Sire is owned by a retired state policeman but it out of the Illinois breeder)

I watched both dogs in breed tests,,,like what I saw,,,also watched two older pups out fo the male in breed hunt tests,,,liked what I saw,,,,so there you go!

Nice. I've heard a lot of good things about vom Jagdkonig dogs. You got to see both parents in action, which matters more than anything except health. Congrats.

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Nice. I've heard a lot of good things about vom Jagdkonig dogs. You got to see both parents in action, which matters more than anything except health. Congrats.

thanks - yes, I spent a lot of time getting to a pup,,,,more important to me was seeing some of the previous offspring from the male,,,,good pups,,,,,,

now if my rookie but don't mess her up,,,,,,,,,

we walked in the woods behind the house (my place and public),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,she pointed something but never found it (residual smell I reckon),,,,the creek area really had her sniffing,,,,,,,,

now to figure out some bird issues and we are ON!!