Your favorite bourbon to sip...

the sarge

Six Pointer
Makers 45 if it's bourbon. I'm a Johnnie Walker guy. Black label, Gold label , Blue label, XR, King George, and I have had the privilege of the John Walker once. I currently have 3 bottles from the explorers club and blue label in the cupboard. If it's gold or above it's on the rocks or neat but I prefer it cold. Lower stuff I mix it with coke but I love it all. And t goes great with a good cigar. If you only have access to Dominican check out the Liga Privada No. 9 from Drew Estates. If you can get them Chohiba Behike 54's.

aya28ga

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Was at the local ABC store yesterday, clerk said they had some Blanton's come in earlier in the week and one guy bought every single bottle! :eek:

I did manage to get the last bottle of Colonel E. H. Taylor they had on the shelf - its been one on my list of bourbons to try for a while now.

gaberelli

Button Buck
Was at the local ABC store yesterday, clerk said they had some Blanton's come in earlier in the week and one guy bought every single bottle! :eek:

I did manage to get the last bottle of Colonel E. H. Taylor they had on the shelf - its been one on my list of bourbons to try for a while now.

Curious what you think about the EH Taylor. Stumbled into a bottle of small batch then couldn't find more. Looked high and low and finally found another bottle. I liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk