Track style rod holders

Tarheeler

Twelve Pointer
Where and what type rodholders are available for boats with track systems, ie sea ark etv, pros and cons in

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I have been thinking the same thing.
Got a seaark on the way and want to use the rod holders I have now in the track.
Using driftmaster pro holders now.

really dont want to drill a bunch of holes like I have in the past.

kauaihunta

Button Buck
I make my own mounts. I attach my rod holders (Bee Readys) to a piece of 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 angle iron. I then attach the angle iron to the boat using the proper carriage bolts that fit the track. You can move the rod holders where ever you need them or remove them if you want. Use it to attach the pro stick for crabbing trotlines also.

flathead977

Ten Pointer
Also, if you are on facebook, check out NC Marine Fabrication. I don't have FB but have seen the guys page. His name is Austin, and I'm pretty sure he has made complete rod holder assemblies for the track system.

Tarheeler

Twelve Pointer
What seaark?

Are all the rails the same on the seaark for the VJ, MV and bay?

I want to vet some on order.

im not sure about them being same or not but I did talk to alan at fish bite and he seems to be easy to deal with and the prices on the mount were less than monsters-- Ive ordered one from monster and will see how it works and then make a decision- He said he would mount them and a rod rack as a package deal if I would meet him half way with the boat,and no charge for the labor-- pm me if youd like his number and here is video and he sent some pics I can send you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQmJGBi9HY

cgrsportsman17

Eight Pointer
I have a Rivercat 200 CC, the bolts slide in the grooved slot, set the holder on it and tighten the bolts. I did have to drill out the very end of the track to get the bolt heads to fit in the slot. it was very simple, and they hold very well. I use driftmaster rod holders, and just unscrew them when im not using them.

Last edited:

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
I have a Rivercat 200 CC, the bolts slide in the grooved slot, set the holder on it and tighten the bolts. I did have to drill out the very end of the track to get the bolt heads to fit in the slot. it was very simple, and they hold very well. I use driftmaster rod holders, and just unscrew them when im not using them.
That was my plan.
I have several holders and wanted the track system and able to remove or move holders to fit need and not need to drill a ton of holes.
Sounds like a plan.

Mr.Gadget

Old Mossy Horns
im not sure about them being same or not but I did talk to alan at fish bite and he seems to be easy to deal with and the prices on the mount were less than monsters-- Ive ordered one from monster and will see how it works and then make a decision- He said he would mount them and a rod rack as a package deal if I would meet him half way with the boat,and no charge for the labor-- pm me if youd like his number and here is video and he sent some pics I can send you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BQmJGBi9HY

Monster come with SS bolts and lock nuts, fishbite do not if I remember and making the difference in price.

Yadkin Guide

Button Buck
Extreme Fishing Concepts in Lexington carries track bases to accommodate Driftmaster and Santee Rod Holders. We also carry a full line of these products and have them in stock including left hand. We also make trolling bars for your boat as well as T-bars and rails. Give me a call at 336-249-6782.

Maynard Edwards

Mack in N.C.

Old Mossy Horns
Extreme Fishing Concepts in Lexington carries track bases to accommodate Driftmaster and Santee Rod Holders. We also carry a full line of these products and have them in stock including left hand. We also make trolling bars for your boat as well as T-bars and rails. Give me a call at 336-249-6782.

Maynard Edwards

Santees are nice....got the left hand ones on left side of course and it makes it nice. no worrying about holder moving.

Last edited:

Tarheeler

Twelve Pointer
Thanks maynard , my son decided that he would go with the fishbite rages, actually mer with alan tonight

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk