Tragic loss for our Conman family

Soilman

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sorry to hear this news. I didn't know Big Mike, but I seem to remember hearing you speak of him. Prayers for your family and his.

GSOHunter

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Mike - Kelly and I are sad to hear this news. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you. I only met him a couple times but he was a really nice guy and made you feel like part of the family.

QuietButDeadly

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Sorry to hear this. May Gods Grace help you and your family and all who knew and loved Big Mike come to terms with this sudden loss.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend(family) and can only pray that the pain goes away and the love in your heart grows. A person never really dies unless they are forgotten....

PPosey

Twelve Pointer
I'm so sorry for your loss, a sudden unexpected loss hurts in a whole different way. You have my deepest sympathies.

Dead Eye-NC

Eight Pointer
I had friends that were at Conmans this past weekend fishing and said they sat n spoke with Big Mike at their Cabin Friday nite and again Sat morn. They cant believe it! Tough loss!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ibgreen

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
I hate to hear about this Mike. Please pass on condolences to his family during this time.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Very tough to hear about this. I will ALWAYS remember him!

Probably will tear sleeves off a few of my favorite shirts in his honor.

He was my guide several times. He was a HORRIBLE driver in reverse! I watched him have to get pulled out of ditches on more than one occasion.

He was a great person to me. I shall forever miss him. I can not imagine what his true family @ Conaman's is going through :(

Larry R

Old Mossy Horns
Never had the pleasure of meeting him but knowing Mike and his family I can understand the respect that everyone had for him. May he rest in peace and may God accompany the entire family during this tragic loss.

PWR-WGN

I am so sorry to hear this Mike. I have spent time with lots of people in the woods over the years, and can honestly say that Big Mike was one of the kindest, most genuine people I ever had the pleasure to hunt with. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.