Thread: Pocono Xfin race/ driver only announcers.....

Default Pocono Xfin race/ driver only announcers.....

Fox "Drivers Only" broadcast for XFINITY race at Pocono
    Race features Harvick on Play-by-Play; Logano and Bowyer with Analysis; Blaney, Jones and Stenhouse Jr. on Pit Road; and Patrick and Hamlin Hosting from Hollywood Hotel

ought to be a real hoot.......

Old Mossy Horns Redneck Rocker Dude's Avatar

Maybe that means the race won't be ruined by cup drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I can do all things through Christ which gives me strength" -Phillipians 4:13

Mean Green Kennels

"Never give up, no excuses."
    -RIP Coach Hynus

Looks like they could have got some better ones,besides Harvick and Bowyer the rest have the personality of a box of rocks..
    "I wish i could breathe life back in him, if i could i'd hunt him again tomorrow." Ben Rogers Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by stilker View Post
    Looks like they could have got some better ones,besides Harvick and Bowyer the rest have the personality of a box of rocks..
    Why not have Danica do all of those??????

And sub in some team radios convo's while she RUNS from the pits, down the pits, to the garage, up to the hollywood hotel. By lap 30, shhe'll probably be half dressed, breathing heavily, and very very sweaty!.

=

Highest Ratings EVER!!!!!

keyboard DROP
    Last edited by NCST8GUY; 05-20-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    The Voters take Donald Trump Seriously as a candidate, but they don't take him literally. The Press takes Donald Trump Literally, but they don't take him seriously". Brad Todd 2016

MAXINE WATERS FOR Dem Candidate 2020!!!

Gonna be interesting

WOW!!!

2 great finished at Pocono this weekend!! When was the last time that happened?!?!?!?!

Congrats to Blaney. 3 first time winners so far this year. That's pretty cool!
    The Voters take Donald Trump Seriously as a candidate, but they don't take him literally. The Press takes Donald Trump Literally, but they don't take him seriously". Brad Todd 2016

Hell of a race.

One has to ask though what the hell is going on with jr... at this point I almost thing he's just collecting checks putting some extra retirement $$$ in his pocket

Mean Green Kennels

-RIP Coach Hynus

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Rocker Dude View Post
    Hell of a race.

One has to ask though what the hell is going on with jr... at this point I almost thing he's just collecting checks putting some extra retirement $$$ in his pocket

He wouldn't be the first whos done that.

I remember DW's final season. Good Lord, he was lucky to finish only 5 laps down. Tony Stewart went out with a whimper also. Bill Elliot wasn't exactly threatening either in his last season. But most of those were much older than JR.

I really though Harvicka was gonna catch and pass Blaney. He drove a heck of a race against Kyle B and Harvicka. He should be proud.

Disappointed kryle didn't an interview. I was looking forward to his break down

Mean Green Kennels

-RIP Coach Hynus

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Rocker Dude View Post
    Disappointed kryle didn't an interview. I was looking forward to his break down

That PISSED me off!!!

He blocked Blaney down into the infield!!! He flat out got beat! (Granted, the pit road call did him in, but he was going to lose either way). Be a MAN and admit on camera you got beat out, and congratulate a first time winner. That's a sorry excuse to just walk off butt hurt. I get the whole win or go home attitude. But I'm diappointed in Kyle's attitude in the last few laps and post race.