Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Radix Trail Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by woodmoose View Post
    reconyx

but many won't pay for them,,,,,,that whole "I buy made in USA,,,,unless it costs more" thing,,,,,,
    I know of 2 Reconyx cams that were completely submerged in the latest flooding event we had and both of them are still working great. That is impressive.
    80's, 90's, 2000's, 2010's... Academic/Athletic Fraud spanning 4 decades, 4+ coaches and 2,645 student athlete enrollments. Dean Smith, Bill Guthridge, Matt Doherty, and Roy Williams. That's a ton of dadgum cheating...

from what I have seen,,,,they are impressive,,,,,,and worth the dollars,,,,,,,plus folks from my home state get a cool job!!
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"

I have one Reconyx and it is top notch and their customer support is superb. With that being said I run 15+ trail cams and I just can't afford to have more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by ncbuckhunter View Post
    I have one Reconyx and it is top notch and their customer support is superb. With that being said I run 15+ trail cams and I just can't afford to have more than one.
    I have a dozen or so trail cameras,,,,,,used to be a hard core cuddeback guy but they slipped out of my favor,,,,like the bushnells I am running but have had to warranty 50% of them,,,,,you can't give me another primos,,,,,,, I have one reconyx as well,,,two years old and counting,,,,if it lasts three without a slip I may buy another, and another,,,,,as I can and when I can,,,,,

see I am tired of having to warranty the dang things,,,,or pay to get them replaced cause the warranty ran out,,,,,,,,,and yes, I know folks have GREAT SUCCESS with XYZ (name the brand) cameras,,,,,I just know that how I use them they have all failed me at a 50% or better rate within 2 years,,,,,,so far

I expect most of these Chinese ones have mostly the same dang guts,,,,
    ,,,,sent using Jedi Mind Tricks,,,,,,,

Picture a combination right wing, libertarian, unabomber, conservational, nationalist who believes in reverent science and who, to his core, remembers the words he swore to "defend the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic........so help me God"

I sent a Reconyx in last year with a broken display. The camera was 6 yrs old. They charged me $45 to fix screen and while they had it update software, new gaskets for door, new battery tray and new led's and they threw in a camp hat. Wish I was rich they are by far the best company out there.
    Adrenaline Outdoors, LLC
    2711 Jefferson Davis Hwy.
    Sanford, NC 27332
    919-774-0544

Got mine in the mail. Tiny little things. I will be putting them in the woods today. Im excited to see how they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You will run out of health before you run out of money, so hunt when you can.

Eight Pointer

How about a picture of them out of the box next to something for size comparison?

One thing I see that I don't like is buttons on the outside. Bears love buttons.
    Last edited by wanchese; 05-31-2017 at 05:05 PM.

They are small. Width of an i phone and 2" shorter

Six Pointer

Are the controls (power button, etc.) on the front face of the camera?