Camoskinz - camo vinyl wraps for truck

bricks

I am starting a new thread to chronicle my attempt to camo wrap my hunting truck with this www.camoskinz.com

I have the wrap on order an should start installing next week. Does anyone on here have experience working with graphics like this? Pointers?

Eric Revo

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Never done a wrap, rap or anything similar so I can't help with that part...but.... There is a do-it yourself page that may fit your needs on here as well.

kilerhamilton

Old Mossy Horns
YouTube vids. I would spray the surface with a diluted grease lighting and wash off and let dry well. Then just go slow with a plastic wide knife. A needle is a great trick for air bubble removal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bailey Boat

Twelve Pointer
Go to your local "Signs Now" shop and ask for a quote for installation, you may be pleasantly surprised...... These guys are Pro's at working with vinyl....

Nisha29

Yeah you can easily get vinyl wrap installed on your truck at very reasonable prices. I also got my caravan wrapped in colorful vinyl wrap and it was within my budget. I got personalized trade show displays too from them. Actually going to participate in the upcoming trade expo.