Gone but NEVER forgotten!!

Moose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
At a loss for words..... I can't imagine.... cancer sucks! You and your family are in my prayers as you travel this road.

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
I know your going through more then I could imagine. I appreciate you taking the time to post this, my wife is 29 and son is 6, daughter 9, you and your family will be in my prayers. Stay strong and continue to talk about your feelings, it really helps.

sky hawk

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
I don't even know how you typed that, but I'm glad you shared that with us.

I will pray for you and your family.

luckybuck

Old Mossy Horns
God bless you, if you need to talk shoot me a pm. IF you trout fish shoot me a pm in June or July and I will fill you in on something for you and your boy.

1gonewrong

Six Pointer
What a wonderful testimony that will touch the hearts of many people. Thanks for sharing and God bless you and your family.

UncleFester

Old Mossy Horns
I thought I would be smart and arrive an hour before the service started. I really needed to arrive two hours early. What a testament to the impact your wife had/has on peoples lives. The church was full, people were outside and the family center had several as well. I agree with the minister that she left a wonderful example of how we all should be. 'We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.' I FULLY believe this! Continued prayers for you all.

n.d.woods

Eight Pointer
I thought I would be smart and arrive an hour before the service started. I really needed to arrive two hours early. What a testament to the impact your wife had/has on peoples lives. The church was full, people were outside and the family center had several as well. I agree with the minister that she left a wonderful example of how we all should be. 'We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.' I FULLY believe this! Continued prayers for you all.

Simple Proof,
What we do with this life, echoes in eternity!

newt

Button Buck
Very sorry to hear about your loss. You have great memories that will last forever. Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

hermiehunter

Four Pointer
Thanks for all the kind words and prayers! We had a great celebration of life yesterday afternoon, which was at her request. She told the preacher what kind of message she wanted him to share, and he did great! Several folks have their life to the Lord during the service, which I know makes her proud!! As much as we will all miss her here on this earth, I know she accomplished all that God had planned for her! She was able to reach thousands of folks through her journey and will continue to do so. Her legacy will live on through the testimony and through our two children.

Thanks UncleFester for being there and for finding me after the service!