R 100 in Mt Airy

Rc187

Six Pointer
I'm planning on being there as long as work cooperates.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ashy Larry

Ten Pointer
How much is it? I've never shot any kind of competition but it's 10 miles from me. Are there any equipment rules or tips I need to know vs regular hunting gear?

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
How much is it? I've never shot any kind of competition but it's 10 miles from me. Are there any equipment rules or tips I need to know vs regular hunting gear?

This will be my first one. I'll find a link. I was going to look it up this week.

brownisdown

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
It's a novelty shoot so while it's technically a competition it is more so just for fun. It is a blast though. The traditional stakes are a lot closer than the compound stakes also.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Triggermortis

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Three of us ended up going together to the R100 shoot. It was a fun shoot. I think we started shooting a little after 830 in the morning and after a lunch we ended up being done a little before 4 pm. We shot the African side of the range. I commend Sage Creek Archery for holding it. They did a good job with it.
The course was a little hilly for us flatlanders - my calves ended up being a little tired and sore the next day. It was well worth the trip and a lot of fun.