3D targets

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Just bought out a bunch of targets from a failed effort to establish an archery 3D shoot,,,,,,,26 Delta Mckenzie 3D targets and 4 Morrell range bag type targets (hanging),,,,,,,,

grandson and I will have a heck of a time planning our 3D range,,,,,may have a few too many now!!

25contender

Twelve Pointer
I used to buy targets at the ASA shoots. I still have 5-6 Mckenzies out back. My large hanging targets are still going strong after 15 years!! :skeerd:

Last edited:

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
Any extra hanging bags??

I'm working on repairing them - tthey came with a stainless frame to hang them from, but the external material on them is torn at the grommet corner - guess they got rambunctious when they took them down. I have a banding machine, may try to band them so they can hang.

mjbrady

Twelve Pointer
I'm working on repairing them - tthey came with a stainless frame to hang them from, but the external material on them is torn at the grommet corner - guess they got rambunctious when they took them down. I have a banding machine, may try to band them so they can hang.

What kind of target (manufacturer) are they? Most offer replacement covers for them that are affordable

Longrifle

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
Nope,,,,right place at right time

Lol! Pickin' on ya buddy. I had that happen to me three seasons back. At the beginning of the 3D season our club was replacing a bunch and planned to throw away some old targets. I grabbed them. Some of them were full targets, a bunch of them were just sections, but I set'em up anyway and shot them daily for the past three years. All ya need is a spot, right?

woodmoose

Administrator
Staff member
Contributor
What kind of target (manufacturer) are they? Most offer replacement covers for them that are affordable

they are morrell range targets,,,,prices I seen were higher than I want to pay but I need to go measure them to confirm (believe they are their "Outdoor Range XXL commercial" target,,,,,,,,,

When's the first shoot?

it will be a while before I have a circuit set up,,,,for now we are just poking holes in cool new targets!!

Last edited: