Unofficial but record harvest looks likely for NC

Quackman

Twelve Pointer
Where are you going to see any #s for 2017 season? This link only shows me up to 2016 unless Im looking in the wrong place.
I have been very curious to see harvest report from this year. I am expecting it to be WAY down.

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
Where are you going to see any #s for 2017 season? This link only shows me up to 2016 unless Im looking in the wrong place.
I have been very curious to see harvest report from this year. I am expecting it to be WAY down.

You are looking too far down. Look up just a bit above the last years reports.

country

Ten Pointer
Thank you for that. My brain is not working today. Been fooling with this for way too long

I must be dumb. When I select that link it asks for my wrc number and last name then it gives me what I killed.

Last edited:

lasttombstone

Kinder, Gentler LTS
This is what you are looking for.

Live Statewide Turkey Harvest Totals Report(harvest summary by county for current season)

Last edited:

country

Ten Pointer
Same crap. Keep asking for WRC number and last name. Tried on laptop and same results as mobile phone.

Can someone just attach the file?

Last edited:

country

Ten Pointer
Same result using wolfmans link.

If someone can save file then attach the actual file (not a link to file) it would be greatly appreciated. Fairly evident web link is giving different results based on individual.

Last edited:

oldest school

Old Mossy Horns
country,

well i cant fix you up on the link then but if a particular county is of interest i will help you.

18,910 is the total kill as it sits now. 2,346 were jakes. 1,141 were killed on gamelands.

Last edited:

country

Ten Pointer
That beats 2013 season record by ~ 500. BTW - sorry to hear Bux is being mistreated by the WRC website also...

Lucky Clucker

Old Mossy Horns
36 off Montgomery. Co. Gameland. They killed all of them if that's the truth.but as many hunters I seen when I was there it does not surprise me. Hunters almost at every parking spot where I went. I hunted it 10. Times and only killed 1. Heard 2 more way off.friend only heard 3 and missed 1. Seen 5 hens and a Jake all but 2 was off side of rd. I must not have hunted the right spots.lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

bowhuntingrook

Old Mossy Horns
Everybody and there mom was killing them this year, I could tell by looking at this site, I also saw a lot of gobblers but we should have known harvest would jump with all the Jake's everybody was seeing last year.