The "light" at the end of the tunnel?

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
Does anyone have an opinion on this "phenomenon"?

Enough people have flat lined (I know one personally who did twice lol) that it's not just a cliche. I've read or heard enough about the "out of body" also to believe some of those who say they've witnessed it and came back.

Does anyone have an opinion on the transition? What it might be like?

I have one about the light. I'll explain it later on. I don't believe I'll ever "fear" the light, I can say that now.

Zombie

Old Mossy Horns
"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel
Is just a freight train coming your way"

I'll give an opinion tonight...at work right now

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

41magfan

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
Personally, I believe God has allowed certain people to get a glimpse both Heaven and Hell alike. I know a number of unbelievers have experienced the "light" so that experience obviously isn't any assurance that's where one is going ultimately.

NCST8GUY

Frozen H20 Guy
What transition are you referring to? Life to death?

Yes, that exact transition.

Personally, I believe God has allowed certain people to get a glimpse both Heaven and Hell alike. I know a number of unbelievers have experienced the "light" so that experience obviously isn't any assurance that's where one is going ultimately.

Interesting. I know some people who witnessed people having heart attacks, just before they lost consciousness, who said the patient kept complaining about the "heat". Some of them believe that may, MAY, Might, hypothetically, possibly, ie NOT stating a fact, could be the effects of hell?

Of course, I don't know what medicines are given to heart attack victims which may cause a burning sensation? If any?

RBR

Six Pointer
Having a heart attack at age 26 and flat lined for quite a while before being brought back I can remember being in a meadow of grass and flowers. After 28 years I still can remember the calming feeling. The heat was the body temperature rising, I was dripping sweat balls and it was 40 degrees outside.

dc bigdaddy

Old Mossy Horns
Contributor
what if, the light that they see is them beginning a new life as being born. The light being being let it as your new mother giving birth.

I did not think of that myself but had a salesman say that as a joke.