Raleigh wood shop?

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Does anyone have or now of a wood shop I could get into for a little bit around raleigh? All of my equipment has been packed up in Wilmington since I took a job in Raleigh. I have a few speargun projects that I would like to get knocked out before the season kicks off. I am in real need of an accurate table saw and or a jointer to straighten some blanks. A router table would but useful but I can also pull that back out of storage a little easier than the unisaw. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Jack's PA

Twelve Pointer
Contributor
NCSU has a wood shop as part of there art department. I don't think you have to be a student to use it.

hawkman

Eight Pointer
You could speak to a high school as well. I almost had a deal going at my local public high school but I was too busy to pull it off.

Wildlifer

Old Mossy Horns
Thanks guys. I looked into State. That might work out, $75 for a semester pass plus a orientation class. Unfortunately the local High School took down the woodshop. Anyone have a cabinet saw or a jointer I could spend an hour or so on to straighten a gun im working on until i get it figured out?